1. China: the Science 2009, China – the biggest car the industrial country in the world. Motor industry in China developed quickly scientific 1990. In 2009, 13.79 million cars are made in China which passanger cars – 8 million, and auto trucks were 3.41. Among the car the made, local brand made 44.3 %, and joint ventures along with foreign automobile manufacturers made the others. Local brands of China – BYD, Geely, Hafei, Chery, Roewe, the Great wall etc. Foreign automobile manufacturers in China – Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Hyundai, General Motors, Honda, Toyota, Nissan etc., China is first in the Best 10 Lists of the car the industrial countries.
2. Japan: motor industry of Japan – one of the most known industries of the world. In 2008 Japan was the greatest car the industrial country. But in 2009, China surpassed Japan and became the largest automobile manufacturer in the world. Though, motor industry of Japan is still the best in qualities. There are many companies which make the car, motorcycles, building vehicles, engines etc. in Japan. Japanese automobile manufacturers – Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Daihatsu, Mazda, Suzuki, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Kawasaki, Isuzu, Mitsuoka and Yamaha. Japan is secondly in the Best 10 Lists of the car the industrial countries.
3. The United States: In 1980 motor industry of America began. Soon after the beginning this country started to develop quickly and became one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world. This industry began with hundreds companies, but after 1920, three large companies – Ford, General Motors and Chrysler started to dominate over the industry. After the Second World War these companies continued to prosper. After that some problems mentioned those companies, but they settled into shape. After 2008 Chryslers and the General Engine have been obtained with investments and loans from the federal government. This country is in the third place in the Best 10 Lists of the car the industrial countries.
4. Germany: automobile manufacturers of Germany – the largest employers in that country. More than 866 000 (2005) strong labours work in this industry. Besides, in Europe, Germany has the greatest action of automobile manufacture, more than 29 % accompanied by France, Spain and the United Kingdom. Now six large automobile manufacturers dominate over motor industry of Germany – BMW AG, Volkswagen AG, doctor Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Daimler AG, Ford-Werke GmbH and Adam Opel AG. This country is in the fourth place in the Best 10 Lists of the car the industrial countries.
5. South Korea: in industrial volume of cars South Korea is in the fifth position, and in export volume it is in the sixth position in the world. Important operations as assembly are finished off here, but the detail is imported from the greatest countries of manufacture of the car as the USA, Japan and Korea. Automobile companies of South Korea – Hyundai Motor Company, the Asian Engines, KIA Motor Company, the Company on manufacture of cars SangYong, Dzheneral Motors of Daewoo and Engines Oullim. This country is in the fifth place in the Best 10 Lists of the car the industrial countries.
6. Brazil: In 1956, with manufacture Romi-Isetta in the city of Santa Barbara д’Эст, the Brazilian motor industry has been begun. In 1958, Toyota started to make popular Lend крузер. In 1959, the factory on Volkswagen manufacture has been constructed and started to make Kombi. Fords and Сhevrolet started to make vehicles in Brazil in 1960. In the same year of Fiat also began manufacture in Brazil and in 1998 Mersedes Benz. Other companies in Brazil – Renault, Peugeot, Nissan, Hyundai, Honda, Audi etc. This country is in the sixth place in the Best 10 Lists of the car the industrial countries.
7. India: motor industry of India – one of most quickly growing and largest motor industry in the world. On the average, every year India makes 17.5 million vehicles and exports 2.33 million. In 2009 India was the fourth on size the exporter of the car of Asia. According to the recent report, it will be fast India the sixth largest automobile manufacturer overtaking Brazil. Automobile manufacturers of India – Tata Motors, Engines Chinkara, Engines of Hindustan, ICML, Premier Automobiles Limited, Mahinda and the Dignity Engines. This country is in the seventh place in the Best 10 Lists of the car the industrial countries.
8. Spain: motor industry of Spain is the largest in Europe. Earlier Spain became the fifth car the industrial country, but about 2008 its manufacture reduced. It 10dency cutting-downs has been begun 10 years ago, because of energy of the governmental policy. This country is in the eighth place in the Best 10 Lists of the car the industrial countries.
9. Mexico: motor industry of Mexico is less than that from the previous countries. Mexico made two million cars in 2008. Among automobile companies in Mexico of Chrysler Mazda in 2005 entered Mexico in 1937, Isuzu in 2005, and. Other companies – Honda, Fiat, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen etc. This country is in the ninth place in the Best 10 Lists of the car the industrial countries.
10. France: France made some thousand cars less than Mexico. The automobile history of this country began far from today, but this industry did not make developed very much. Some motor-car manufacturers of France – Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Picasso, Acadiane, Saxo etc. This country is in 10th position in the Best 10 Lists of the car the industrial countries.